1. My birthday was Monday, but the lingering birthday cake is killing me. Help.
2. Speaking of, over my birthday weekend, I treated myself to a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter.
Things just got crazy.
3. Will went down to get a snack during the Red and White game and came back with peanut M&Ms to share with me.
I told him I wouldn’t eat any, but yeah… I totally did.
I’m a sucker for those things. They’re pretty much my favorite. Seriously, why are they so good?!
4.Teeny glass-like sprinkles make everything prettier and more delicious. Seriously, it’s a thing.
5.My glaring paleness is straight offensive. This isn’t so much a confession, rather a declaration.
6. My birthday present is getting a second couch for our living room to match the one we just bought.
Um, the weird thing is, the couch seems way too fancy to make it our everyday couch. Am I weird for saying that?
7. When I blew out my candles, I wished for something most 31 year olds would have. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing, or a bad thing. Haha
Okay, that’s enough for today. Feel free to get something off your chest in the Share the Love section below.